Jersey Boys Tickets London
When these New Jerseyan boys opened their mouths, out came a sound that the world had never heard before. On stage their harmonies were perfect and the public just couldn’t get enough, but behind closed doors, it was a different story. Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi are The Four Seasons and each season remembers the story in their own way. This incredible musical goes behind the music and inside their story.
Jersey Boys is now in the West End at the Trafalgar Theatre! See Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons celebrated on stage in the incredible award-winning show Jersey Boys in London. Oh, what a night it’ll be when you’re rocking and rolling with Jersey Boys tickets! Remember, it's the final weeks to see The Original Award Winning Feel Good Musical!
We’re Beggin To See Jersey Boys
Inspired by the success of MAMMA MIA!, Bob Gaudio (one of the original members of the Four Seasons), had a vision to bring the soaring falsettos of The Four Seasons to life on stage. Gaudio enlisted bookwriters Rick Elice and Marshall Brickman. However, finding a director proved challenging, until Des McAnuff was recommended for the job.
The musical first premiered at the La Jolla Playhouse in 2004 and had a Broadway run from 2005 to 2017. Since its initial debut, it has embarked on two national tours in North America and two national tours in the UK and Ireland. Jersey Boys has since won four Tony Awards, including Best Musical, a Grammy for the show album and the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, and Jersey Boys tickets are now some of the most popular in the West End!
This smash-hit musical features all the Four Seasons hits including Beggin’, Sherry, Walk Like A Man, Bye Bye Baby, December, 1963 (Oh What a Night), Big Girls Don’t Cry, My Eyes Adored You, Let’s Hang On (To What We’ve Got), Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, Working My Way Back to You, Fallen Angel, Rag Doll and Who Loves You.
Standing ovations and fun facts
- Jersey Boys tells it all and is an authentic portrayal of The Four Seasons' rise to fame, from their mob connections, financial troubles, prison time and eventual success. It’s all the drama and all the harmonies!
- Jersey Boys is praised for its contrast between the tender harmonies of the songs and the tough exterior of the band members.
- The Four Seasons loved putting girl's names in their song titles, so much so that five of them are titled after a name: “Sherry,” “Dawn (Go Away),” “C’mon Marianne,” “Ronnie” and “Marlena.”
- In 2014, a film adaptation of Jersey Boys was released in theatres, with Clint Eastwood serving as the director and producer. This cinematic version closely followed the storyline of the original Jersey Boys musical and featured several actors from the Broadway production in its cast.
- At the height of their success, The Four Seasons achieved record sales exceeding 100 million copies, making them one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- Several artists, including Lauryn Hill, have sampled tracks from The Four Seasons in their own chart-topping hits.
Please bear in mind
Jersey Boys in London is recommended for ages, 12+ parental guidance is advised. Jersey Boys The Musical Contains genuine New Jersey language which may not be suitable for younger audiences. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Jersey Boys London Cast
- Frankie Valli - Luke Suri
- Bob Gaudio - Declan Egan
- Nick Massi - Karl James Wilson
- Tommy Devito - Peter Nash
- Joey Pesci - Joey Cornish
- Bob Crewe And Others - Joseph Peters
- Gyp Decarlo - Andy Barke
- Norm Waxman/Hank - Oliver Tester
Jersey Boys London Creatives
- Book - Marshall Brickman
- Book - Rick Elice
- Composer - Bob Gaudio
- Lyricist - Bob Crewe
- Director - Des Mcanuff
- Choreographer - Sergio Trujillo
- Music Supervision, Vocal/Dance Arrangements & Incidental Music - Ron Melrose
- Scenic Design - Klara Zieglerova
- Costume Design - Jess Goldstein
- Lighting Designer - Howell Binkley
- Sound Design - Steve Canyon Kennedy
- Orchestrations - Steve Orich