Elf The Musical London Tickets
When Buddy, a young orphan child, mistakenly crawls into Santa’s sack of toys one Christmas Eve - his life changes forever. Buddy is raised by Santa’s elves at the North Pole and somehow, despite his enormous size and poor toy-making skills, takes a long time to realise just why he doesn’t quite seem to fit in. Once he learns the truth, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find the human father he never knew existed and help the Big Apple rediscover the meaning of Christmas.
Based on the hit Will Ferrell holiday classic, the hit Broadway and West End show Elf The Musical returns to London’s Dominion Theatre for a limited 8-week season, just in time for Christmas! Take the whole family to experience the magic and wonder of Elf in London as one of your favourite holiday films comes to life in the West End. As far as Christmas theatre tickets are concerned, Elf The Musical tickets are at the top of the nice list! Book your Elf The Musical tickets today.
Spread The Christmas Cheer with Elf!
Heartwarming and hilarious, Elf has proved to be a delightful addition to the holiday theatre season since its first performance on Broadway in November 2010 and is now becoming a holiday tradition. In the West End, Elf The Musical opened at the Dominion Theatre in 2015, and was the Dominion’s fastest-selling show since 1929, making Elf tickets the ideal Christmas gift! Elf was revived at the Dominion Theatre in 2022 to rave reviews and is scheduled to return for a second run beginning November 15, 2023.
The story, which traces its roots back to the smash-hit film, remains much the same and retains the story of misfit Buddy, a human raised in the North Pole who embarks on a journey to NYC to find his true family. The songs of Elf The Musical capture the spirit of the holiday season and fill The Dominion with joy, the upbeat and catchy numbers from composer-lyricist duo Matthew Sklar and Chad Beguelin include ‘A Christmas Song’ and ‘Sparklejollytwinklejingley’. The songs are sure to get you excited for Christmas!
Critical Acclaim and Fun Facts
- Elf in London is narrated by Santa Claus rather than Papa Elf.
- Jim Carrey was proposed to play Buddy the Elf in Elf.
- Years before his days of fame, Will Ferrell worked as a mall Santa.
- 'This show is a real cracker' - Daily Mail.
- 'This is truly, the Christmas cake of musicals' - The Times.
- 'The ultimate feel good Christmas show…with bells on' - Simon Beale, Heart Radio.
- 'A charming evening’s entertainment for children of all ages’ - Evening Standard.
- 'It has, in short, the magic that sends you out of the theatre smiling and singing' - The Times.
Please Bear In Mind
Children under the age of 4 cannot be admitted.
Elf The Musical London Cast & Creatives
- Buddy - Matthew Wolfenden
- Jovie - Georgina Castle
- Walter Hobbs - Tom Chambers
- Emily Hobbs - Rebecca Lock
- Debs - Kim Ismay
- Santa/Mr Greenway - Nicholas Pound
- Book - Thomas Meehan & Bob Martin
- Music - Matthew Sklar
- Lyrics - Chad Beguelin
- Casting - Grindrod Burton Casting
- Associate Direction - Stacey Haynes
- Associate Choreography - Richard J. Hinds
- Lighting Design - Patrick Woodroffe
- Sound Design - Gareth Owen
- Video Design - Ian William Galloway
- Set & Costume Designer - Tim Goodchild
- Choreography - Liam Steel
- Direction - Philip Wm. Mckinley